Rotor Cutter System
For maximum flexibility and bale density, add the optional Case IH rotor cutter to your LB3 Series baler. It uses a large rotor to feed crop from the pickup through a row of knives before entering precompression area.
Knives give the desired length of cut.
- Put all knives in place; get the shortest cut – 1.53 in. (39 mm), LB333 only
- LB333 rotor cutter – 23 knives
- LB333 packer cutter – 6 knives, 4.5 in. (114.3 mm) minimum cut length
- LB433 rotor cutter – 17 knives, 3.1 in. (78.7 mm) minimum cut length
- Knives controlled hydraulically from the tractor seat
- Easily inspect, sharpen or change rotor cutter knives with convenient slide-out knife drawer
- Knives spring-loaded to protect from damage
Packer Cutter System (LB333 only)
This economical system allows you to:
- Use between two and six knives to adjust crop length from 4.5 - 10.5 in. (114.3 -266.7 mm)
- Push crop into the serrated knives via six heavy duty, double-packer tines
- Move knives in and out of cutting position hydraulically from tractor cab, making switch between processed and unprocessed bales easy