You'll grow to depend on the most reliable rotary disc cutterbed anywhere – one that survives the toughest cutting conditions with minimum maintenance.
Case IH DC disc mower conditioners feature:
- Modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking
- Heavy-duty frame and rugged canopy have a cantilevered design for smooth crop flow across the cutterbar
- Shock hubs are now standard on all models
- Roll and flail conditioning options are available on all models
Independent disc modules for easy service, repair
- Bearings, gears and lubricant for each disc module individually sealed – damage to one module does not spread to another
- Modular design ensures complete gear lubrication, even when cutting on slopes
- Two heavy-duty knives on each disc spin at 3,000 rpm to slice through heavy crops
- Knives reversible for twice the cutting life
- One bolt per knife allows for quick flipping or replacing of knives from the front of the cutter bed – without raising the header
- Steep profile design lifts crop directly into conditioning rolls
- Discs austempered for extra hardness and durability in punishing conditions
Shock hubs are now standard on all four models of DC Series rotary disc mower conditioners.
System replaces the drive hub of discs with a shock hub, making in-field repairs fast and easy.
- Helps prevent time-robbing, expensive field failures when an obstruction is encountered
- Shock hub “takes the blow” from collisions with rocks and debris
- Protects internal components of the cutter bed