RB454 Silage and RB454 Rotor Cutter Silage drastically reduce time spent waiting for dry down by allowing you to make high-quality forage without a silo. Numerous special features make these balers ideal for your forage needs.
Special Silage Features
- 1.2 x 1.5m (4 x 5 ft.) bales
- Ability to turn crops with up to 65% moisture content into round-bale silage
- Dual-cam pickup with large-diameter augers, angled feed floor, heavy-duty frame
- Heavy-duty feeder with two positions specifically for silage baling
- Belts designed to eliminate the need for lacings for better durability in wet silage
- Rubber backwrap roll that prevents sticky crop buildup
RB454 Rotor Cutter Silage has large-diameter rotor to pull crop over 15 stationary knives and cut as short as 6.5cm (2.6in.), for better haylage and less wasted dry hay.