Tractor Functions & Implement Control
Manage implement functions on your Case IH Steiger®, Quadtrac®, Magnum™ and Puma™ tractors using AFS® Field Performer Software and your AFS Pro 600 monitor.
- Record and log:
- Fuel level
- Work rate
- Engine load
- Individual operator performance
- Engine efficiencies
- Control implement raise, lower and folding functions and more
An AFS® Pro 600 display in an Axial-Flow® combine provides:
- On-the-go yield monitoring
- Yield logging
- On-screen, real-time yield and moisture mapping with optional AFS GPS and Compact Flash Data Card
- Automatic Crop Setting monitoring and control (standard on the 20 Series; optional on the 88 Series)
The AFS yield and moisture system also is standard equipment on every Axial-Flow combine.
- A moisture sensor measures moisture levels and grain temperature
- A flow sensor measures the flow of grain in the elevator
Module Express Cotton Pickers
Complete on-the-go information and control from the Module Express™ cab:
- Track percent full
- Module weight
- Bales per acre
Plan drop-off points around the field that can be conveniently accessed for loading onto module trucks.