Like all Case IH tractors, routine servicing and maintenance is easily carried. Major service intervals are specified for 300 hours which gives you more time working the machine and less time servicing or at the workshop!
Some of the key features that make routine servicing easier with a JX Straddle include:
- Inboard wet brakes which deliver a longer working life
- Two stage dry air filter with safety element
- Cerametalic clutch for reduced maintenance and repair cost which is better for heavy load work that JX suits
- Underhood muffler for increased operator visibility
- Single Engine oil fill and dipstick without lifting the hood making service access easy
- Single piece tilt hood provides easy access to all daily service checks.