ROPS Or Cab? Features & Benefits
All MAXXFARM models are available in ROPS and additionally, the MAXXFARM 60 can be specified as a cab model. The choice depends on the type of operation you are running.
ROPS models benefit from:
- Broad flat platform that makes getting on and off the tractor easy, ideal in vegetable and harvesting work.
- The foldable ROPS enables you to travel under lower hanging trees or buildings.
- You get improved visibility right around the tractor and implement, excellent when taking care around crops and in narrow lanes.
The cab offers other benefits including:
- Air-conditioned comfort and awesome audio package
- Protection from heat, cold, sun, dust and chemicals
- Higher lighting positions to illuminate better
Easy To Use Controls
Driving a MAXXFARM tractor is easy and straightforward with clearly visible controls and efficient placement of important switches and levers.
Take a look at these key features:
- The tilting steering wheel makes adjusting for more or less space quick and practical.
- Wide rearview mirrors provide great visibility behind the machine.
- The Plexiglas mudguard reduces dust and deflects heat.
- Conveniently placed throttle levers on the right hand side ensure safety and responsiveness.
- Suspended pedals keep debris clear of the feet and are easily operated.