NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, LICENSED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED, AS WELL AS IN QUEBEC, PUERTO RICO, AND OVERSEAS UNITED STATES TERRITORIES, POSSESSIONS, COMMONWEALTHS, AND MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.
Sponsor: CNH America LLC, 700 State Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53404, and in Canada, CNH Canada, Ltd., 4475 North Service Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7L4X7.
1. Entry.The entry period for the 2011 Case IH AFS Giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”) will start at 8:00 a.m. Central Time on June 20, 2011, and continue through 11:59 p.m. Central Time on July 31, 2011 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, visit www.caseihdeals.com/afsgiveaway (“Website”) and enter the exclusive PIN number provided on Entrant’s direct mail piece. Members of the general public without a customized PIN number are ineligible to enter Promotion. No mechanically produced copies will be accepted or eligible to win. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from an Entrant will be voided and may disqualify the Entrant(s) from participation in or winning any Prize in this Promotion. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void, and any incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Each Entrant’s submission of an entry form certifies that he/she has reviewed a copy of the Official Rules, has read and understands the rules prior to submission, and agrees to abide by all Promotion rules. All online Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding an online entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, provided such person meets the eligibility requirements of these rules. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants that submit any potential winning Promotion entry may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that he or she is the authorized account holder for such winning entry.
2. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of the Drawing. Upon request by Sponsor, Entrants must provide valid identification showing proof of age prior to submitting the form. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and authorized dealers, and any of the aforementioned entities’ immediate families (spouse and parents, siblings and children, and each of their spouses, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are NOT eligible to enter this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Determination of whether an Entrant meets the eligibility requirements is at sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. Winner Selection and Odds of Winning. The Promotion winner will be selected from among all eligible entries by a random drawing on September 30, 2011, (the “Drawing”) in Racine, WI, and three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Winner need not be present to win. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries entered into the Promotion during the Promotion Period. If any winner is a resident of Canada, the winner will be contacted by telephone and must correctly answer a timed mathematical skill question in order to be declared the winner.
4. Grand Prize and Restrictions. The Grand Prizes will be Winners’ choice from two AFS Systems options: a) an AFS Precision Guidance Package for 88 series Case IH combines (5088/6088/7088) that is OmniSTAR HP/XP ready, which includes AFS Pro 600 Display, 262 Receiver/OmniSTAR unlock, Nav II Controller, Autoguidance, and RowGuide - mechanical feelers and unlock, all at approximate retail value of USD $27,322.00, or b) an AFS Precision Guidance Package for 20 series Case IH combines (7120/8120/9120) that is RTK ready, which includes AFS Pro 600 Display, 262 Receiver/OmniSTAR unlock, Nav II Controller, RTK unlock, AgGPS 900 Radio, and RowGuide - mechanical feelers and unlock (base station or cellular subscription not included), all at approximate retail value of USD $21,953.00. Grand Prizes are nontransferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Difference in value of any Grand Prize stated herein and at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. If any Grand Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial or local taxes and any registration, license, fees and/or costs related to prize acceptance and/or use are the Winner’s exclusive responsibility. Grand Prize available while supply lasts. If a U.S. resident, Winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600.
5. Prize Claim. The potential winning eligible entry will be contacted by telephone, mail and/or e-mail within approximately seven (7) days after the Drawing. Winner will be subject to verification, including verification of age. Winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit (or Declaration) of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of initial notification. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize and selection of an alternate winner. Winner must pick up the AFS System at an authorized Case IH dealer located nearest to the address supplied on the Winner’s entry form within 30 days of Winner’s prize notification and return of the signed Affidavit or Declaration. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrants. If the Grand Prize or prize notification is returned designated as “undeliverable” by carrier or dealer, no alternate prize will be awarded, no other contact will be attempted by Sponsor, and Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. Use of Information Gathered. Information gathered from the Entrants, Winner and all submitted entries may be used by Sponsor and its affiliates for future marketing purposes, may be shared with Sponsor's authorized dealers, but will not be sold to any other person or entity. Entrants consent to the use of personal information by entering the Promotion.
7. Additional Terms. Sponsor retains sole discretion to change or cancel this Promotion in whole or in part and to change the eligibility rules at any time, without prior notice to or the consent of any person or Entrant in the Promotion. Sponsor retains sole and absolute discretion to resolve all questions concerning the administration, interpretation and application of this Promotion, including but not limited to construing the Official Rules, including any disputed or doubtful terms, and determining the eligibility of any Entrant to participate in this Promotion or the eligibility of any Winner to receive any Prize. Sponsor’s determination will be conclusive and binding on all persons. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants: a) agree that these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects, b) agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, c) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Racine, Wisconsin, and d) release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, agencies, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agents, employees and retailers of each of the foregoing, from any and all liabilities, claims, loss, damages or injuries of any kind arising from or incurred in connection with Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, and/or the acceptance, possession or use of the Grand Prize awarded, or participation in prize-related activities. By accepting a Grand Prize, Winner grants permission (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing if requested) to Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority to use Winner’s name, pictures/portraits/likenesses and/or voices, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide without territorial or time limitation or additional compensation. Winner must comply fully with these Official Rules in order to receive a Grand Prize. By accepting a Grand Prize, the Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor and its agents, their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agencies, agents and employees of each of the foregoing, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related material, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs, and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages. Further, Entrant agrees that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. Limitation of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for: i) lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, deleted, or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Sponsor for any reason; ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for the destruction or alteration of entries; iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; or iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules. All incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any Entrant using such a method. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, for reasons including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in its sole discretion. If the Promotion is terminated before the scheduled end date, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY MACHINE OR OTHERWISE TAMPER WITH OR CORRUPT THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING SUCH CONDUCT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants may not use any device or artifice to register multiple times per day or as multiple registrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times per day may be disqualified and may forfeit any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
9. Copy of Official Rules / Winner Identification. For a copy of these Official Rules or for the name of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 31, 2011, to: 2011 Case IH AFS Giveaway Promotion Winner List, Attn: Tracy Sagan, 621 State Street, Racine, WI 53402-5133. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
10. Name Removal. If you would like your name removed from the list of future promotion mailings, write to Case IH Marketing, CNH America LLC, 621 State Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53402.