PLANNED MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS
A Planned Maintenance (PM) Agreement is an arrangement between you and your dealer for future services at a predetermined price--and you can tailor it to meet your specific needs. This helps you budget maintenance costs--and eliminates the need to keep track of service requirements and intervals.
Our PM and inspection services provide:
- Budgeted maintenance costs
- Identification of problems and repair before failure
- Increased productivity and less costly downtime
- Documented maintenance for increased resale value
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Service by factory-certified Case IH technicians
- Improved fuel economy
- Genuine Case IH lubricants, filters and parts for peak performance
Guarantee your lifetime maintenance costs with a Planned Maintenance Agreement.