RACINE, Wis. - A new Case IH blog at http://beready.caseih.com is now online to help farmers stay ahead of the key opportunities and challenges facing the ever-evolving agriculture industry. The Case IH Be Ready blog connects farmers and the ag industry with the latest news, resources, tips and expertise from both inside and outside agriculture to help them manage challenges and maximize opportunities for their operations.
"At Case IH, we are constantly asking ourselves, ‘How can we help farmers and make their jobs easier?'" explains Ryann Greve, Case IH marketing communications manager. "As editor of the Be Ready blog, my vision is to do just that."
"Farmers are facing new challenges every day - from feeding an expanding global population while meeting strict new emissions requirements, to producing more food on fewer acres while minimizing their environmental footprint," Greve adds. "Case IH is committed to helping them meet those challenges."
Experts and perspectives
The Be Ready blog combines information on iron and technology with broader topics influencing the industry. Blog readers can look for:
- Articles from Case IH experts on innovations, agronomy, service tips, and more. The first of these posts, Tier 4A Engine Technology - An Overview, features Leo Bose, training manager for Case IH North America.
- Long-term perspectives on how agriculture is changing. Watch for new video clips and posts from the 2011 AG CONNECT Expo in Atlanta, Ga., where Case IH presented its Be Ready Discussion Series with perspectives from top-notch experts from inside and outside agriculture.
- Announcements with immediate impact on producers and their operations.
- Guest bloggers from industry, farming, and universities.
- Video blogs featuring customer interviews, commentary, and field reports. One video post, School of Hard NOx: SCR Primer, clearly demonstrates the differences between the two major engine technologies - SCR vs. CEGR - being used by engine manufacturers to comply with Tier 4A off-road emissions mandates.
- Prompt responses to your input and feedback.
In addition, the Be Ready blog provides an excellent forum to keep in contact with Case IH. Blog readers have opportunities for comments, conversation and interaction.
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to collaborating with its customers to develop the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment - designed to meet today's agricultural challenges. Challenges like feeding an expanding global population on less land, meeting ever-changing government regulations and managing input costs. With headquarters in the United States, Case IH has a network of dealers and distributors that operates in more than 160 countries. Case IH provides agricultural equipment systems, flexible financial service offerings and parts and service support for professional farmers and commercial operators through a dedicated network of professional dealers and distributors. Productivity enhancing products include tractors; combines and harvesters; hay and forage equipment; tillage tools; planting and seeding systems; sprayers and applicators; site-specific farming tools and utility vehicles. Case IH is a brand of CNH (NYSE: CNH), a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. (FI.MI).