Case IH Scout™ Utility Vehicles
More horsepower and torque
Available in two models, both of which offer plenty of power, accessories and premium features you need to get more done in less time. The Case IH Scout is a great complement to your existing big red iron.
- The Case IH Scout XL is built with a rust-proof, aircraft-quality aluminum chassis, high-torque engine options and an exclusive all-wheel drive traction control system.
- The Case IH Scout™ boasts more horsepower and torque than the competition, and still fits in the back of your pickup.
- Carry everything you need to keep livestock fed, watered, healthy and groomed.
- There's plenty of standard and optional storage, under the hood, and in the glove box.
- Simple-to-use CVT transmission, fast-stopping, four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes and smooth-riding suspension system, you can explore more…comfortably.
- A Case IH Scout 4WD utility vehicle will help you get more done. And with a top end speed of 25 mph, a Case IH Scout can keep up with your fastest farm equipment.
- The Case IH Scout XL comes with two or four seats in bench or high-back bucket style.
- Push a button and drop a load on the Case IH Scout and the Case IH Scout XL™ with an optional electric bed lift.
- The Realtree™ camo and gun rack can make
your Case IH Scout™ a true multi-purpose machine.
- The Case IH Scout navigates rugged terrain with independent front and rear suspension plus rack and pinion steering.
- A certified ROPS and retractable safety belts are standard on all Case IH Scout models.
- Automotive-style controls including easy-to-use
gas and brake pedals. Cargo bed capacities of 425 lbs.
on the Case IH Scout and up to 1,050 lbs. on the Case IH Scout XL make this your top hand on the farm.
- The Case IH Scout and Case IH Scout XL, raised on the farm, have proved their right to wear the Case IH nameplate. They’ll be a worthy addition to the big red in your shed.