Now Equipped with Fuel-Saving Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
105–205 PTO hp
Puma series is an efﬁcient, multipurpose tractor line with just the right size and power to handle a variety of tasks in your operation. The new generation of Puma tractors delivers big-iron power, performance and comfort — plus features and technology almost as versatile as you are.
- Puma 130 CVT is easy to operate. The CVT transmission option optimizes available power for superior performance.
- The Puma offers a comfortable, quiet cab with a 360-degree view.
- Puma tractors offer SCR-only technology to deiver maximum HP without compromising efficiency.
- The Puma lineup has plenty of power in a midsize package with features like Power Boost, Power Growth and the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) option.
- Case IH can equip your Puma with an automatic climate control system, a premium heated seat with its own suspension system or a grid-heater starting aid for fast, reliable starts in frigid weather.
- The powerful Pressure Flow Compensating (PFC) load-sensing hydraulic system ensures responsive control. It reduces heat load on the tractor and leaves more power ready for the loader.
- Available on all Puma series tractors, CVT continually adjusts to deliver the best possible balance of power and fuel efficiency.
- Puma tractors are ready for anything, from livestock and loader chores to row-crop work.
- Puma CVT tractors employ the standard DieselSaver system, which allows the operator to select the desired engine and ground speed based on the specific application and time available.
- The new generation of Case IH Puma tractors is flexible enough to handle row-crop work, livestock chores, spraying and haying.
- The powerful Puma tractor hitch and PTO system provides versatility and the capacity to handle a range of large mounted implements.
- Puma tractors are available guidance-ready for Case IH AFS AccuGuide autoguidance and can be ordered with the complete autoguidance system factory installed.
- Because your workday doesn't always end at sundown, the High Intensity (HID) lighting option is five to six times brighter than standard lighting and lasts 6,000 hours longer.
- The Puma 160 tractors are equipped with field-proven Case IH CVT technology, which efficiently delivers power to the ground at every speed without jerking and offers unprecedented levels of fuel efficiency.
- Our aftermarket support and customer-driven product design process are designed to keep you as productive as possible and a satisfied lifelong, Case IH customer.
- Puma series transmissions deliver enhanced fuel economy, lower operating costs, quieter operation and exceptional shift quality.
- Next generation Puma tractors are comfortable and intuitive, to keep you productive during long days and nights.
- More than 70 loader attachments with a variety of options are available for bale handling, pallet forms and many other tasks.
- Puma tractors can be ordered loader-ready with factory-installed brackets, mid-mount valves and fingertip controls for more productive loader work.
Special OffersFind A Dealer