STEIGER® ROWTRAC™ TRACTORS
REDUCE COMPACTION. INCREASE YIELDS. MAXIMIZE YOUR RETURN.
We paid attention. When you told us you wanted a tractor with more flexibility for more jobs while maintaining the power and performance you've come to expect, we listened. Built on the proven Quadtrac technology, the Steiger Rowtrac tractors offer multiple track widths and row spacing options for your crop and application needs. The four track design provides less soil compaction to create an optimal soil-seed plant environment.
- Experience the best ride in the industry.
- The new Rowtrac models offer best-in-class fuel economy and operating cost leadership.
- The new Rowtrac models deliver the adaptability required to match up to almost every row crop grown in North America and the power needed to cover more ground with wider implements.
- Exclusive factory-integrated Rowtrac design offers more power to the ground, especially in adverse field conditions.
- Whether you're farming 20-, 22-, 30-, or 40-inch rows, Case IH now has a row crop track widths and axle configurations to match your needs.
- Boasting a best-in-class engine, every Steiger Rowtrac delivers power and responsiveness, even in the most demanding applications.
- The Steiger Rowtrac features equal-sized, independent, oscillating drives on all four corners.
- Case IH Steiger Rowtrac tractors prove that four tracks are greater than two, performance is greater than ever.
- The Steiger Rowtrac allows you to get into fields faster with minimal rutting or berming.
- The Steiger 370 Rowtrac is available in 16, 18, 24 and 30-inch track widths.
Special OffersFind A Dealer