Attaching and detaching the mower from the tractor is easily accomplished with a simple clevis hitch . The TD102 can be pulled by lighter-weight tractors , as weight is pulled versus carried on a 3-point hitch.
- Transport width is just 10 ft 10 in (3,300 mm) when end shields are folded
- Removable parking jack stand is stored on top of tongue assembly
- Hydraulic tongue swing cylinder powers the unit from transport to operating position
- Has a 12-in (305-mm)-minimum cutterbar ground clearance in transport position
- Hinged right-side cutterbar shield folds up for narrow transport
- Safety tow chain standard
- Low transport height eliminates the need for implement lights