Case IH Farmall range boosted with several new options
06 Jun 2022
Two new Farmall models have been added to the Case IH tractor range, with the new recruits to be unveiled at the upcoming FarmFest field days in Toowoomba.
Farmall JXM 55 and 65hp models will soon be available for customers in Australia and New Zealand, expanding the JXM range to four tractor options. The Farmall JXM range was launched into the local market in 2018 with the 75hp and 90hp models, joining the Farmall B, JX, C and M Series.
Seamus McCarthy, Case IH Australia/New Zealand Product Manager for Mid Horsepower & Compact Tractors, said the decision to bring the JXM Series to Australia and New Zealand four years ago was based on the needs of the hobby farmer and leisure market, and the latest lower horsepower additions would only increase the range's appeal.
"The Farmall JXM has the power and performance Farmall owners have come to expect, but in a very cost-effective package. With the addition of the 55hp and 65hp JXMs, the options are now even greater for those in the market for a low hp utility tractor to meet the needs of farmers with smaller landholdings, and looking for a reliable, robust machine at a very competitive price point," Seamus said.
"Since we introduced the JXM Series to our Australia/New Zealand range, it's been very popular so we've listened to our customers and provided more choice within this segment. There is a demand for low hp models with a bigger frame and more weight and the 55hp and 65hp JXM's will fit this market perfectly."
"Our JXM Series is defined by the fact it's a tractor up to a multitude of jobs in a variety of operations, which it carries out with maximum efficiency and a minimum of fuss" - Seamus McCarthy, Case IH
Seamus said the JXMs were well suited to a range of farming businesses, whether it be as the hard-working utility tractor in a bigger operation, or the go-to machine in a smaller farm business.
- 4WD configuration;
- Proven 2.9 L turbocharged 3-cylinder Tier 3 engines designed by FPT, to ensure optimal engine performance and fuel economy;
- A choice of transmissions – 12x12 mechanical synchromesh transmission, or a 20x20 mechanical synchromesh with creeper options;
- Select from a mechanical or hydraulic shuttle;
- 60L/min open-centre hydraulic system;
- 2 convertible double acting rear remotes as standard;
- Robust rear 3-point hitch capable of lifting and handling implements of up to 2500kg with ease;
- Generous fuel tank capacity of 60 litres;
- Air filter engineered to deal with dusty conditions so air intake is as clean as possible, and a pre-cleaner system that increases the life of the air filter, reducing maintenance and operating costs;
- Comprehensive instrument panel and an ergonomic operator's environment designed for greater operator comfort; and
- Farmall JXM tractors are built for implements, and the hydraulic system handles them with ease, delivering outstanding manoeuvrability and stability in the toughest operations.
Seamus said the Farmall JXM stood apart from the other Farmall series because it offered value and productivity benefits across broad applications, but with a more basic operator interface.
"Our JXM Series is defined by the fact it's a tractor up to a multitude of jobs in a variety of operations, which it carries out with maximum efficiency and a minimum of fuss," he said.
These new JXM models are at this year's FarmFest in Toowoomba this week – June 7 to 9 - and are now available for order from your local Case IH dealer.
Download Word Document
Download Zip archive