Heart of Harvest Photo Competition 2017
23 Nov 2017
Terms and Conditions:
1. The ‘Promoter’ is CNH Industrial Australia Pty Limited trading as Case IH (Case IH)
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
3. Employees of Promoter as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
4. The Competition will commence at 09:00 AEDST on 23 November 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 AEDST on 10th January 2017.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit multiple entries however entrants must not enter more than one entry per day, no entrant may win more than one prize over the Competition.
7. To enter, entrants must follow @CaseIHAus on Instagram or Twitter, post a photo of what harvest means to you featuring a Case IH machine. To be eligible entrant must tag @CaseIHAus and hashtag #heartofharvest. No purchase necessary to enter the Competition
8. The top 3 entries each fortnight (as selected based on creativity by the Promoter) will be shared by @CaseIHAus on Instagram and Twitter. The photo which receives the most number of likes across both social media platforms by close of the judging period wins. Fortnightly winners will be announced on a Wednesday.
9. Judging periods during the Competition are as follows:
i. 09:00 AESDT 30th November 2017 – 09:00 AESDT 6th December 2017
ii. 09:00 AESDT 14th December 2017 – 09:00 AESDT 20th December 2017
iii. 09:00 AESDT 28th December 2017 – 09:00 AESDT 3rd January 2018
iv. 09:00 AESDT 11th January 2018 – 09:00 AESDT 17th January 2018
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
11. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. Winners will be chosen by Promoter based on skill and creativity and announced on the Promoter’s Twitter and Instagram pages.
13. The winner will be notified by private message on Twitter and Instagram. The winner must provide email address and claim prize within 28 days of Competition closing.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Each entrant also warrants that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the
a. inclusion of their image in the entry; and
b. use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
19. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by Case IH. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material on Twitter or Instagram.
21. Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter or any other Social Network. By entering this Competition, you will be deemed to have granted Instagram or Twitter or any other Social Network a complete release from any claims arising from your participation. You acknowledge that you are providing your comments and Personal Information to Case IH and not to Instagram or Twitter.
By entering this Competition, an entrant is warranting that they have read and agree to be bound by the twitter rules:
25. These terms and conditions and the Competition are governed by Australian law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
26. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter or any other Social Network.
Download Word Document