1. Information on how to participate and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this loyalty promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees and paid contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 14th May 2018 and ends at 11.59AEST on 24th June 2018 ("Promotional Period") and major prize draw closes for entries at 11.59pm on 1st July 2018. All times in these Terms and Conditions are local VIC time.
5. To receive a single entry the major prize draw, individuals must:
make a minimum $250 purchase, exclusive of GST, of any AkcelA product during the promotional period;
visit www.caseihpromotions.com.au and enter their name, email address, mobile number, state of residence, date of purchase, dealership of purchase and upload a photo of their original receipt or invoice.
6. Multiple entries are accepted, to the maximum combined purchase value of $5,000, excluding GST.
7. Entrants must retain a copy of their original receipt for verification purposes. Failure to product the receipt or invoice when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, claims and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry/claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The major prize draw will take place at 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, VIC 3142 on 9th July 2018 at 11am AEDST.
12. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win that entrant ("Winner") an iChoose Visa prepaid card to the total value of their purchase, excluding GST, with a maximum limit of $5,000, excluding GST, during the promotional period. ("Major Draw Prize").
13. Total prize pool value is a maximum of $5,000, excluding GST.
14. The major prize winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw.
15. The winner's details will be published on www.caseihpromotions.com.au from the date of the draw for thirty days and will be published in The Australian newspaper on 17 July 2018.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If the major prize is unclaimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on 9 October 2018 at the same time and place as the original major prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing and phone call within two (2) business days of the draw. If a major prize is awarded in the unclaimed prize draw, the name and postcode of the winner will be published in The Australian newspaper on 16 October 2018.
18. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner's behalf.
19. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. Each entrant agrees that by entering into this competition, the Promoter will be permitted to market their products and services to the entrant using the entrant's entry details.
22. The major prize is subject to the standard Terms and Conditions of the iChoose Visa prepaid card. The card, and/or any unused balance will not be awarded as cash. The Card is issued by Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No 240984). The card holder must agree to the card terms and conditions at www.ichoosegift.mycardplace.com/cholder.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of or use of a prize.
29. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. The Promoter is CNH Industrial, 31-53 Kurrajong Road, St Marys, NSW, 2760 (76 00 031 130).