Power Through Anything With Puma and Maxxum
0.99% Finance Offer on Entire Maxxum & Puma range
2 Year / 2000 hours Standard Factory Warranty coverage
Enter your details below, and your local Case IH Dealer will contact you to discuss how you can power through your next harvest!
*Terms and Conditions
Commercial Offer Terms and Conditions
- Element 792 is only applicable to retail orders (order types 3, 6 or 9)
Retail Delivery Declaration to the Customer must be made by the 30/09/21. Please note that if you do not enter the RDD by the required dates then the Retail Order Discount will be charged back to you.
Retail discount will be applied at time of invoice. When converted to Retail after invoice date, then discount to be claimed on remittance.
Retail order writing period is from 1st January 2021 to 30th June 2021.
All FEL orders for Maxxum models to be submitted on the Case IH Loader order form direct to Challenge Implements, and MUST include the Retail tractor serial number, and make reference to PGM 03-21 on the order. Please nominate the 4in1 Bucket you require, and you will be invoiced for the equivalent size Standard Bucket. Contact your Challenge Implements representative for further information.
All efforts have been made to ensure there are sufficient stock levels of Front End Loaders for this program, but there is no guarantee that the loader will arrive at dealership before the settlement window closes.
Please be aware that in the event of non-delivery / non-fitment of the FEL, the tractor MUST be settled in the Orbis by COB 30/09/21 to qualify for this program.
Finance Terms and Conditions
- Terms of this program are subject to change upon 2-calendar days’ notice.
- Retail Delivery Declaration to the Customer must be made by the 30/09/21.
- There will be no rate adjustments for higher deposits. Only program rate is applicable providing deposit requirements are met.
- This program is not retrospective and shall apply only to new retail orders received during the program period.
- Finance options are subject to CNH Industrial Capital approval, to business applicants only.
- Deposit is a % of RRP. Deposit qualification can include No Trade Discount, Cash and Trade Equity. Each must be correctly entered into the appropriate fields within the CAP system.
- Upfront payment of the GST will not be considered as part of the program deposit requirements. If clients wish to pay the GST upfront instead of within the repayment structure, this will be required in addition to the stated program deposit to meet program requirements.
- For any assistance with finance quotes which do not meet program requirements, please speak with your State Finance Manager.
General Commercial Offer Terms
- Terms of the Dealer Operations Policy & Procedures Manual apply except where stated differently in this Commercial Offer
- Terms of this Commercial Offer are subject to change upon 2-calendar days’ notice
- The Commercial Offer and eligible Element Number/s being claimed must be shown on the wholesale order form
- This Commercial Offer is not retrospective
Learn more about the great machinery from Case IH. It's only available in red!
Find a Dealer
Find a Dealer
Your Case IH dealer is your local expert for machinery sales, parts and service. Find your local Case IH dealer.