Extend your planting window with the Rowtrac™ Carrier System. With increased flotation over a wheeled carrier, this carrier system reduces compaction and improves yield potential in wet spring conditions. Plus, it provides better maneuverability and a smoother toolbar ride.
The Rowtrac Carrier System is currently available as a factory-installed option for the 2160 Early Riser planter and will be available for the 2140 Early Riser planter for spring 2019. A conversion kit for the 2140 planter will also be offered for producers who desire to convert their planter to tracks.
Highlights of the steerable Rowtrac Carrier System include:
- Exclusive towed-implement track undercarriage design is pivotable on three major axes for pitch, roll and yaw movement. This system allows the tracks to uniformly minimize ground pressure, even in rolling terrain.
- Transport steering improves maneuverability, especially in tight field entrances.
- One set of track paths controls in-field traffic and reduces pinch row compaction from dual wheels.
- Fore-aft track oscillation provides excellent ground contact and weight distribution on undulating terrain.
- Side camber promotes even wear and extended track life through uneven terrain and roading.