Keep your edge with earth metal disk blades
Our industry-exclusive Earth Metal disk blades help you cover rocky terrain and uneven ground with confidence — even at high speeds. Equally tough and breakage-resistant in all directions, Earth Metal disk blades are proven stronger than ordinary carbon steel blades. Perfect for no-till and minimum-till environments, these disk blades penetrate hard, dry soils to help you break through surface compaction, effectively slicing through fall crop residue or spring weed flush.
Right-sized for performance
- True-Tandem 345 disk harrow blades are 22 inches in diameter, right sized to handle residue and create the perfect seedbed
- The True-Tandem 375 all-purpose disk features a unique shallow concavity bladed front gang and a standard concavity rear gang that allow for better soil penetration and increased ground speeds of up to 7 mph. Standard concavity equipped front gang is also available for a more traditional disk configuration.
- A 26-inch blade option is available on the True-Tandem 375 disk harrow for maximum soil movement and mixing
- Blades provide additional tillage depth — up to 4 inches deep in one pass — to help move more soil and residue
- Capable of running 4.5-7 miles per hour for optimal performance and greater productivity
Built for longevity
- Using pure boron alloy steel and an extremely precise manufacturing process means the disk blades hold their shape better and resist breaking or bending
- Each disk blade runs on its edge, causing soil to explode off the blade and level with minimal backside pressure — this results in reduced compaction compared with conventional blades