Ensured Accuracy and Reliability
Repeatable Accuracy to Fit the Way You Farm
- AFS AccuGuide ensures pass-to-pass accuracy and reliability, regardless of the season or operation. Pick from one of the guidance patterns (field, circle, curved, heading, spiral and straight) to reduce overlaps and skips and to begin saving money on input costs and labor.
Maximize Turning Accuracy
AccuTurn Pro is used in conjunction with Headland Management Sequence, HMC2, functionality can be used on Case IH Steiger®, Magnum™ and Optum® series tractors equipped with AccuGuide™ autoguidance.
AFS AccuTurn can be used on any Steiger, Magnum, Optum, Puma®, Maxxum®, and Vestrum® tractors as well as Patriot® series sprayers and Trident™ applicators equipped with AccuGuide™ autoguidance.
Better Accuracy for Better FarmingCase IH AFS accuracy solutions are designed to help you farm better and smarter. From basic accuracy options to pinpoint, sub-inch RTK+ guidance, Case IH offers solutions no matter what crops you grow or where you grow them, repeatable 95% of the time.
Factory Equipped or Plug and Play
Available with factory-installed AFS AccuGuide:
- AFS Connect™ Steiger® series tractors
- AFS Connect™ Magnum™ series tractors
- AFS Connect™ Optum® series tractors
- Maxxum® series tractors
- Vestrum® series tractors
- Puma® series tractors
- Axial-Flow® series combines
- Patriot® series sprayers
AFS AccuGuide can be retrofitted and is compatible with some third-party precision farming providers See your dealer for more details.
The Case IH AFS AccuGuide navigation controller, AFS Pro 700 touchscreen display, and AFS 392 receiver are extremely portable and can be used across multiple product lines with different display solutions.