The Raven VSN® Visual Guidance system is a non-contact stereo vision camera that provides guidance through emerged and full canopy crops for spraying and application jobs. VSN allows operators to focus on all other aspects of effective application control while minimizing crop damage, covering more acres in a day, and essentially providing an easier machine operation.
- Enhanced steering control and simple operation results in minimal crop damage and more acres covered in each available day
- Operates at high speeds, up to 20 mph
- Operates in challenging terrains, with demonstrated success in areas exceeding 8° of slope
- Maintains row guidance in crops from less than four inches to nearly full canopy
- Pair with Viper 4+ and RS1™ or SC™1 guidance