Extend your planting window with the Rowtrac Carrier System, available as a factory-installed option for the 2160 Early Riser planter. Up to 74 percent increased flotation over a wheeled carrier reduces compaction and improves yield potential in wet spring conditions. Plus, the industry’s first three-axis steerable track solution provides better maneuverability and a smoother toolbar ride.
Highlights of the steerable Rowtrac Carrier System include:
- Exclusive towed-implement track undercarriage design is pivotable on three major axes for pitch, row and yaw movement. This system allows the tracks to uniformly minimize ground pressure, even in rolling terrain.
- Transport steering improves maneuverability, especially in tight field entrances.
- One set of track paths controls in-field traffic and reduces pinch row compaction from dual wheels.
- Fore-aft track oscillation provides excellent ground contact and weight distribution on undulating terrain.
- Side camber promotes even wear and extended track life through uneven terrain and roading.