Our Commitment to Ownership & Repair
Case IH supports customers who wish to correctly maintain, diagnose and repair their equipment and is committed to provide appropriate customer access to service repair information, diagnostic software and special service tools through the Case IH dealer network.
- Case IH does not support the ability to modify embedded software or controller logic due to risks associated with the safe operation of the equipment or emissions compliance.
- Through our dealers, Case IH provides the
quick start guides, training videos and manuals needed to work on our machines, including
remote support services on AFS Connect vehicles that allow dealer technicians to provide long-distance help.
- The overwhelming majority of repairs on our equipment can be made by customers. Only a small percentage of repairs require a software update.
- When a Case IH customer buys a machine, they can make the decision about whether to maintain and repair it themselves or call a Case IH technician.
Service Repair Information (SRI) is a fee-based license subscription to diagnostic software and repair manual content available from your local dealer. This subscription allows users to connect to machines to
perform calibrations and
diagnostic procedures. Learn more about Case IH service and repair options available to Case IH equipment owners
To request an SRI subscription from a Case IH dealer
- Once on CNHISRI.com, click login or setup a new account
Note your dealer must approve the account request
- Once dealer approves request, you will receive credentials to log into CNHISRI.com and select an SRI subscription type under Services Management
For additional questions on our ownership and repair resources, contact your local
Case IH dealer.