At the heart of the new Farmall M ActiveDrive 4 tractors is the powerful S8000 engine, standard in all models, making easy work of even the heaviest load. With Tier 3 emission level, 4 cylinders, 3908 cm3 cylinder volume, Turbo-Intercooler and high torque values, the Farmall M ActiveDrive4 is designed to combine power with efficiency.
Explore the Features
- Case IH Farmall M tractors come with the ActiveDrive 4 transmission designed to deliver high levels of power and torque from the engine most efficiently. ActiveDrive 4 is a smooth-shifting semi-automatic transmission, increasing the productivity of all your endeavours. It dispenses with a clutch between in-range speeds, opting instead for easy, button-operated seamless shifting, thus maximizing comfort as a result of its smooth gear shifts. With a total of 32 forward and 32 reverse gear options, the ActiveDrive 4 transmission covers a wide range of speeds, from 0.28 km/h to 40 km/h. Auxiliary equipment such as the electro-hydraulic power shuttle, power shuttle sensitivity settings, automatic 4WD, automatic differential lock, and buttons for easy gear shifting, ensures that maintaining high levels of operating efficiency is never at the expense of comfort, which remains paramount in the equipment design.
- The ActiveDrive transmission operates trouble-free even in wet fields, delivering maximum performance under challenging conditions. Uninterrupted operation is ensured by special guards mounted on the axle and transmission which prevent water and mud from penetrating. The waterproof transmission is optional on Farmall 110 M ActiveDrive 4 models.
- The system allows forward and backward movements without pressing the clutch pedal in row-end turns or where manoeuvring is limited. The hydraulic power shuttle system is located ergonomically under the steering wheel and enhances comfort while at the same time generating time and fuel savings. Power shuttle sensitivity setting is an additional feature allowing the operator to adjust the forward-backward movement speed (slow or fast) as controlled by an electro-hydraulic power shuttle, depending on working conditions and the type of attachment used.
- Case IH Farmall M ActiveDrive 4 tractors use electro-hydraulic components to ensure utmost efficiency when working with a variety of agricultural attachments. Electronic draft control system, hydraulic lift capacity of 5,400 kg, six hydraulic power outlets, fender mounted hydraulic controls, and a hydraulic top link are just a few of the superior Farmall M features. The standard electronic hitch control system ensures high precision especially during subsoil work by making it easy to control heavy agricultural attachments. Farmall M ActiveDrive 4 lets you adjust the settings in the electro-hydraulic system to meet all your needs, offering superior performance under any condition.
- The Farmall M ActiveDrive 4 comes with a wide-range of superior equipment, such as an electro-hydraulic power take-off (PTO) clutch, three different PTO speeds (540, 540E and 1000 rpm), and automatic PTO function. It is also possible to monitor the PTO speed on the digital indicator in real time during operation. Automatic PTO (Auto PTO) makes it possible to engage or disengage the PTO at a predetermined hydraulic arm/lever height. This system is combined with automatic 4WD and differential lock ensuring easy row-end manoeuvres.
- Every single detail of the Case IH Farmall M ActiveDrive 4 has been precisely designed to meet your needs. It turns heads thanks to its unique body design, in addition to its superior performance and power, making it the professionals’ choice. Comfort takes centre stage in the cab design as well, even in the toughest conditions. The Farmall M ActiveDrive 4 stands out with its unique features, such as its spacious cab with air conditioning, ergonomic control levers, air-suspension seat and sunroof. With the air-suspension seat, jolting during heavy working conditions is minimized by adjusting the suspension to suit your personal preference.