Case IH continues to lead the way in Advanced Farming Systems. For a limited time when you invest $10,000 plus gst or more on AFS technology, Case IH will offer you an unbeatable 0% interest loan on your repayment.* This offer is available on the full range of AFS products and services including displays, guidance and steering systems, variable-rate section controllers, harvest tools, software and more.
Ask your Case IH Dealer how we’re transforming productivity with AFS technology.
*Terms and conditions apply. Finance options provided by CNH Industrial Capital Australia Pty Limited to approved business applicants. Offers available on selected only to Case IH Combines, Fronts, Balers and Tractors services or repaired until 30/06/2020 or while stocks last at participating Case IH dealers.
Program Terms and Conditions
- This program is offered by CNH Industrial Australia and is available to all Case IH Dealers.
- This offer is valid from the 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020.
- Terms of this program are subject to change upon 2-calandar days' notice.
- This program is not retrospective and shall apply only to new retail orders received during the program period.
Finance Terms and Conditions
- The commercial offer is valid for:
- Retail order period: 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020
- Retail Settlement Period: 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020.
- There will be no rate adjustments for higher deposits. Only the program rate is applicable providing deposit requirements are met.
- Finance options are subject to CNH Industrial Capital approval, to approved business applicants only.
- Deposit is a % of Customer invoice price inclusive of GST. Deposit qualification can include only cash deposit. No trade discount will be considered as a contribution to deposit.
- Upfront payment of the GST will not be considered as part of the program deposit requirements. If clients wish to pay the GST upfront instead of within the repayment structure, this will be required in addition to the stated program deposit to meet program requirements.
- For any assistance with finance quotes which do not meet program requirements, please speak with your State Finance Manager.