*Program Terms and Conditions
1. A finance application must be completed and provided to CNH Industrial Capital along with a financial quote.
2. The program element number must be included on your Remittance Advice (RA).
3. The program only applies to Case IH combines, fronts, balers and large tractors that are serviced or repaired no later than 31/12/2021. The retail documentation must be completed no later than 28/1/2022. We reserve the right to close the program prior to these dates.
4. All parts, lubricants and consumables used must be purchased through Case IH.
5. All repairs must be completed by the dealer and to a satisfactory level that will not affect the customer’s repayment commitment.
6. The minimum invoice amount is $10,000 RRP (including GST). This minimum amount includes parts, service, travel and consumables.
7. The zero percent interest rate only applies when there is a minimum 15% deposit, GST is repaid in the fourth month, and the final balance is payable in the 16th month of the loan agreement.
8. GST is to be repaid within four months.
9. The establishment fee is $425.
10. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the dealer being held liable for the subsidy costs. If you have any questions, please contact your CNH Industrial Capital State Finance Manager for the retail finance program or your local Aftermarket Solutions Area Manager.