When it comes to input delivery, make sure your equipment delivers
Both producers and contractors know that timeliness of application is critical. Most often, you’re facing long days and short application windows. That’s why you need a sprayer that can work as long and hard as you do. Patriot sprayers offer advanced factory-installed spray technology. Our durable Case IH FPT engines are built to deliver proven power and fuel economy, while the spacious, full-featured cabs allow you to do your job in comfort.
Spray on time
The cab-forward, rear-engine Patriot design does much more than create our distinctive Case IH sprayer look. These features will help you complete the timeliest applications:
- Optimal weight distribution across machine for earlier field access and less rutting and soil compaction.
360-degree lighting package adds hours to your day.
- Efficient horsepower means you can cover more acres faster.
Improve the quality of each application with high-efficiency spraying technology:
- AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance helps reduce skips and overlaps.
- AutoBoom™ automatic boom height control maintains spray height for better coverage.
- AIM Command FLEX™ advanced spray technology delivers the ultimate in spray control so you can maintain optimal coverage over a range of speeds and terrain. This new system features flexible application, turn compensation and breakthrough nozzle valve diagnostics.
Long hours won't feel as long
Stretch out your legs and settle in for long workdays. With a well-thought-out cab, you’ll experience the ultimate in comfort:
- Vast amount of glass with unrestricted visibility to the front and sides.
- Seat-mounted control console that moves with the seat for near-effortless operation.
- AFS Pro 700 display mounts on the control console or a separate bar for at-a-glance viewing of rate control and guidance functions.
Maximise your uptime
Patriot sprayers are built to keep you up and running:
- Welded one-piece tubular frame design.
- Simple but durable trailing-link suspension.
- Easy access to routine maintenance items.
- Booms designed for strength, durability and reliability.