An Ideal Solution for Rice Growers
Engineered and designed to withstand the toughest harvesting conditions and abrasive crops, the 250 series Axial-Flow Chrome Edition rice combine is an ideal solution for rice growers. Available for the 8250 and 9250 models, the Chrome Edition package is equipped with more durable and longer-lasting components so you can stay productive through every rice harvest, season after season.
Axial-Flow 250 Series Chrome Edition Features
Axial-Flow Chrome Edition
- 250 series Axial-Flow Chrome Edition rice combines are the perfect solution for rice growers.
- Engineered and designed specifically to withstand the toughest harvesting conditions.
- Made with more durable and longer lasting parts.
- Extensive hours spent with customers in Texas, South Louisiana, the Boot Heel and Delta region to develop and test the machine.
- Provides the ultimate harvesting machine for abrasive crops, such as hybrid rice.
- AFS Harvest Command™ combine automationis now available for rice, corn, soybeans, wheat, canola and barley harvesting.
- AFS Harvest Command simplifies harvest by proactively sensing and optimizing machine setting to maximize grain quality and grain savings.
"The Case IH Chrome Edition combine package has absolutely addressed premature wear issues seen from harvesting rice. I am not seeing the wear that we have seen in the past.”
Zack Tanner, Tanner Seed Farms