Five Reasons to Choose the 4400 Series Narrow Row Corn Heads
Looking to find your perfect flow this harvest season? Here are the top five reasons why more growers are choosing the narrow row corn head over competitive units:
1. Save More Grain
- Harvesting more of what you grow is a standard feature of the narrow row corn head design.
- Design includes improved row unit divider sealing to reduce grain loss from gathering chains and aids in smoother crop flow.
- Flip-up tall-corn attachments help prevent loss of corn ears over the ends of heads when harvesting in tall stands of corn
2. Pick Up Down Corn
- Maximize yield by effectively picking up down corn with a large open front gathering chain sprocket.
- Carefully designed dividers and tips pick up down corn in adverse conditions and allow the gathering chains to sweep the stalks into the row unit.
- Stalk roll spiral patterns are optimized for today’s challenging crop conditions.
- Patented CornLouvers™ direct ears of corn and any loose kernels into the material flow and ultimately the corn head to save more grain.
3. Improved Flotation
- Tiptoe through the field with the ultra-lightweight head — up to 2,000 pounds lighter than competitive models.
- Float over the fields, reducing compaction and allowing producers to start preparing their seedbed at harvest.
- Operate at increased speeds to increase productivity — without sacrificing chop quality.
4. Pick Cleaner
- Helps you achieve cleaner picking, sending the highest-quality grain to the hopper.
- From the profile of the dividers and hoods to the length and speed of the stalk rolls, the head is designed to cleanly pick and gently move ears into the feeder house.
- Pinching-style stalk rolls precisely crimp the stalks to aid in material decomposition for better residue management.
5. Harvest Faster
- Built for high-horsepower throughput to help you hit faster picking speeds, save time and harvest more acres per day.
- High-capacity gathering chains pull in large crop volumes, and large stalk rolls increase stalk processing performance and feeding.
- Maximize harvest speed when you pair an Axial-Flow® combine with a Case IH narrow row corn head.
Hear What Producers Are Saying
No downtime. Easy to make adjustments. Great in high moisture levels. Hear what else producers have to say about the narrow row corn head and the benefits it brings to their operations.
A Perfect Match
Case IH 4400 series narrow row corn heads are built to match the performance of Axial-Flow combines. Find your perfect flow and achieve a high-efficiency harvest with this unstoppable combo.
- Next Steps
Build & Price
Request a Demo