Harvest More Acres Per Day
Corn Head Family
Designed for Efficiency and Durability
- Case IH corn heads are designed for the stress of high speed harvesting and heavy crop loads, with a heavy-duty mainframe, patented corn saver louvers, improved row unit design and high capacity gathering chain for productivity.
Maximize Corn HarvestCase IH corn heads Increase grain savings with:
- Divider/snout profile that allows for the maximum corn to be harvested without interfering with crop flow.
- Heavy-duty, double-walled poly construction provides superior durability.
- Dividers that are designed to lift down corn and present to the gathering chains.
- Gas strut assist that allows dividers to be opened with one hand.
- Tall corn attachment prevents loss or corn ears over the ends of heads.
- Optional hydraulic spiral dividers lift and move stalks into the headers in down and tangled-crop conditions.
The Ultimate Stalk Processing TechnologyThe large diameter pinching point stalk rolls provide the ultimate in stalk processing, while the high-capacity, heavy-duty gathering chains supply superior crop feeding. Improved row unit divider sealing reduces grain loss from gathering chains. Large stalk rolls for increased stalk processing performance and longer stalk roll knives for wider operating ranges.
The row unit is constructed with a heavy-duty 6mm thick frame. Service and access is easy with a simple chain removal tool supplied with the head.
State of the Art Manufacturing
To ensure the highest levels of quality and reliability Case IH has made significant investments into head manufacturing. All Case IH 3020, 3100 series drapers and 4400/4200 series corn heads are built in Burlington, Iowa. The Burlington plant began building Case combines in 1937 and recently has gone through extensive renovations to incorporate the latest manufacturing technology. The Burlington assembly plant embodies the heritage of Case IH.
Maximize Grain SavingsCase IH offers a comprehensive lineup of corn heads that also includes the narrow row configuration. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the narrow row corn head is built to match the performance of Case IH Axial-Flow® combines. See what a producer says about the narrow row head.
The 6-row 4406 corn head delivers highest quality corn harvesting. Compatible with the 88, 130, 140 and 150 Series Axial-Flow® combines.
This 16-row corn head, available for the 20 and 22-inch market, comes in a standard and chopping configuration for high quality corn harvesting. Compatible with 8120, 9210, 8230, 9230, 8240, 8250, 9240 and 9250 Axial-Flow Combines.
This new 18-row corn head, available for the 20 and 22 inch market, comes in a standard and chopping configuration for high quality corn harvesting. Compatible with 8120, 9210, 8230, 9230, 8240, 8250, 9240 and 9250 Axial-Flow Combines.
Parts & Service
Genuine Case IH Parts & Service
Only genuine Case IH parts were made specifically for your machine and designed for peak performance. Find everything you need from filters, fluids, safety equipment and Case IH merchandise, to owners manuals, parts diagrams, paint, and batteries at the Case IH parts store.
- Next Steps
Build & Price
Find a Dealer