Flexibility and Durability Drive Consistency
Durability, adjustability and flexibility each play a critical role in any tillage equipment’s success. We designed the frame to help ensure the Nutri-Tiller exceeds expectations.
- Steel, welded bridge construction results in a stronger frame
- Rounded gussets provide increased toolbar strength
- Three ranks of tubing add strength, stability, and flexibility for improved crop residue flow and faster operating speeds
- The Nutri-Tiller 955 is available in 8-, 12-, 16-, and 24-row working widths
- 12- and 16-row models flex in three sections and the 24-row model flexes in five sections for excellent ground following
- Coulters and row units can be staggered for improved crop residue flow and faster operating speeds