Racine Manufacturing Operations
The Racine, WI manufacturing facility is home to the Case IH Magnum Series tractors. Transmissions for the Axial-Flow Combines, Cotton Express Cotton Pickers, as well as axles and valves for Case IH Steiger Series 4WD tractors are also home to the Racine plant.
2701 Oakes Road
Sturtevant, WI 53177
From I-94, exit Hwy 11 (exit 335) in Racine. Head east on Hwy 11 and turn left on Oakes Road. The Racine Plant will be on your right. Please use the right lane to enter the facility. You must stop and sign in by the guard.
Schedule A Tour:
To schedule a tour, please call Deb at 262-636-7273. Tours of the Racine Plant last approximately 2.5 hours and can be scheduled Monday through Friday at no cost starting at 9:00 AM (subject to change). We require a 48 hour notice to schedule an appointment for a tour. Groups up to 55 people can be accommodated. After the tour, visitors will have an opportunity to visit the company store to purchase Case IH merchandise.
Important Visitor Guidelines:
- Individuals must be 14 years of age to tour the facility.
- No photography or video camera are allowed during the tour.
- Cell phones are not to be used during the tour.
- Closed-toe, low-heeled shoes are required.
- A valid ID must be shown to enter the facility.
- Safety is important to us. At all times, visitors must wear safety glasses with side shields and stay within the designated aisles. You must stay with the group and the tour guide during the tour.
- If you have any disability-related needs or health-related concerns, please advise your tour guide so your needs can be properly met.