Racine Experience Center and Manufacturing Operations
Experience the Case IH brand with a visit to the Racine Experience Center. The 20,000-square foot showroom and event space located in Racine, Wisconsin, connects visitors with the past, present and future of Case IH, including the company's collection of heritage pieces instrumental to the development of today's Case IH Magnum™ series tractor. The Racine Experience Center is also the kickoff location for tours of our Manufacturing Operations and includes the Case IH Fan Shop that offers exclusive merchandise and apparel. Currently, all visits need to be scheduled in advance.
2701 Oakes Road
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Racine Manufacturing Operations is the home for Case IH Magnum series tractors. In addition, this facility builds and assembles components for other Case IH products and assembled in sister plants located all over the world. Tours last approximately 2.5 hours and are scheduled Monday through Friday for 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM (subject to change). Two business days advance notice is required for most tour requests; groups over 20 people require at least two weeks advance notice. Groups of up to 60 people can be accommodated. After the tour, visitors can stop in Case IH Fan Shop to purchase exclusive merchandise and apparel. Tours are not available on weekends, holidays or scheduled shutdowns.
Note: This is a walking tour of approximately 1.3 miles
- Individuals must be 12 years of age to tour the facility. No age requirement for the Racine Experience Center; children/minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Cell phones, cameras and video cameras are not permitted while in the plant. Pictures are allowed in the Racine Experience Center.
- Long pants and closed-toe, closed-back, low-heeled shoes are required. No shorts or sandals.
- A valid ID (state license, country license or passport) may be requested to enter the facility.
- Safety is important to us. Visitors will be provided safety glasses, a high-visibility vest and hearing protection. All guests must stay with their guide during the tour and stay in the marked pedestrian walkways.
- If you have any disability-related needs or health-related concerns, please advise your tour guide so your needs can be properly met. Note: Canes and walkers are not permitted in the plant due to safety restrictions; manual wheel chairs are allowed.
To schedule a tour, please call 877-422-7344