A Flexible Frame With Built-In Durability
Superior Soil Penetration and Accuracy
- The Flex-Till 600 has a heavy-duty tubular frame construction designed to handle tough tillage conditions and heavy residue with ease. The flexibility provided by triangular design allows the frame to follow contours of the land, minimize frame stress, and maintain the depth you choose. Its center section and wings are constructed with diagonal hinge lines. High density polyurethane discs cushion the frame and absorb movement as the machine flexes.
More Accuracy for a Consistent SeedbedAdjust depth quickly and easily across a variety of field conditions and maintain consistent depth control.
- Single point hydraulic depth control and a floating hitch means more reliability and accuracy.
- The mechanical linkage system translates the depth to the walking axles and front castors, ensuring that the depth is the same across the entire machine.
- The walking beam axle adds another pivot point to the machine, helping to keep consistent seeding depth.
Dependable, Strong and Versatile
The Case IH Chisel Plow has a wide range of shank spacing and trip point load options:
- 650 or 550 pound trip True Trip design allows openers to clear obstructions up to 10" high.
- Shanks are available in 9 inch (229 mm) or 12 inch ( 305 mm) spacing in a variety of cutting widths to match needs and field conditions
Level Tough Residue
Get better leveling, even in high-residue fields. Built with heavy-duty components, the Flex-till 600 is reliable and low-maintenance.
- Three-bar HD harrows equipped with 3/8" x 16" coil spring tines
- Quick and convenient single-person lock-up.
- Adjustable tine angle, height and down pressure adjustment sets the harrow to suit specific conditions.
Take a Deeper Dive Into the Flex-Till Chisel Plow
Flex-Till 600 Brochure0.28MB
Special Offers on the Flex-Till Chisel Plow
Parts & Service