The Key to Higher Yields
Count on Case IH in-line rippers to promote healthy soil tilth by reducing compaction and creating the optimum mix of soil and porespace.
- Allows air and water key to plant growth to deeply infiltrate the root zone
- Helps soil store water during dry periods and drain during wet periods
- Reduces runoff, keeping nutrients in the rootzone
The Ecolo-Til 2500 can be equipped with an optional disk leveler:
- Evenly distributes soil and residue across the soil surface
- Allows the soil surface to settle prior to secondary tillage and/or planting