Control Key Vehicle Functions and Run AFS Applications With Ease
A single display provides a wealth of functionality. From your seat, with just a few touches, you can view up to six nameable run screens on a single monitor to fine-tune options such as remote valve timers and flow control, auto PTO, engine speed settings, the wheel slip alarm, calibrations and implement settings, as well as other key machine functions.
AFS Pro 700 provides a single-point interface for precision farming and machine control. The AFS Pro 700 display can be used with Case IH tractors, combines, sprayers, balers, planters, seeders, combination applicators and tillage to control and monitor key functions and track important information. AFS products such as AccuGuide™ autoguidance, AFS AccuTurn™, AccuGuide All-Makes, ElectriSteer, RowGuide™ guidance, AFS AccuControl, Accu-Stat and ISO Task Controller utilize the AFS Pro 700 display.
Guidance and Mapping
- Automated steering via AFS AccuGuide autoguidance
- Combine row guidance via AFS RowGuide guidance
- Automatic end-of-row turns via AFS AccuTurn
- High-performance-assisted steering via ElectriSteer
- As-applied and coverage maps for record keeping analysis, and planning
- Monitor multiples, singulation, skips and more in real time by using Advanced Seed Information™ (ASI)
- Adjust sprayer boom height when terrain changes are detected by using AutoBoom™ automatic boom height control
- Minimize skips or overlaps for up to 48 sections independently via AccuBoom Automatic Boom Section control
- Support up to seven products between the implement or vehicle software, AFS ISO Task Controller, AFS AccuControl section and rate control, and more with prescription variable-rate application
- Monitor and record yield and moisture data
- Track yield and moisture data by hybrid or variety using as-applied planting data