Row Unit Options for Every Field
Maximum Productivity Professional Grade
- The ground-engaging components on the Nutri-Placer fertilizer applicator help you more precisely place nutrients. Choose from three row unit options: the High-Clearance Shank, Heavy-Duty Spring or High-Speed, Low Disturbance.
Single-point and Hydraulic Depth ControlAdjust the depth quickly and easily across a variety of field conditions while the system maintains equal depth across the implement. The weighted handle eliminates unwanted adjustments, ensuring maximum productivity with less work.
Dependable Design Boosts ProductivityCase IH Nutri-Placer frames deliver durability you can count on. This robust frame is designed to cover more acres in a day with features including:
- Three-or Five-section flex wings that follow the ground contour for increased productivity
- Versatile single-, double- or triple-fold transport modes Double-fold units with easy-leveling turnbuckles for wing wheel adjustments
- Durable axle design keeps you running
- Bias-ply FI tires standard on all sections with optional radial tires for wing wheels and main transport
Move Easily from Field to Field
The frame folds easily, making transport simple and effortless
Single-, double- or triple-fold transport modes
Large wing-fold cylinders
Standard radial tires for main transport
LED lighting provides extra safety.
The front hitch allows you to hook up to your tractor and get going, and your rear hitch allows tow-behind implements and tanks.
Optional constant level rear hitch provides 25,000 pounds towing capacity
Extendable and swinging rear hitch provides simple and easy hitching to anhydrous tanks
Simple and reliable hook-up of additional implements and anhydrous ammonia tanks
Control, Monitor, Record for Data-driven Decision-makingThe Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) helps precisely manage nutrients.AFS software allows producers to:
- Generate yield and prescription maps
- View, edit and manage precision farming data
- Create soil sampling maps and import satellite imagery
- Analyze data for yearly accuracy and repeatable results
- Access to real-time data for better fertilizer management and chemical inputs
- Achieve year-to-year repeatable results and sub-inch accuracy with AFS AccuGuide™
4R Nutrient StewardshipCase IH is a proud partner of the 4R Nutrient Stewardship initiative. The 4Rs promote best management practices (BMPs) to achieve cropping system goals while minimizing field nutrient loss and maximizing crop uptake.
Additional Fertilizer OptionsFor additional fertilizer placement options, please visit our Strip-Till page. Enhance your seedbed conditions while you manage crop residue, improve soil tilth and band plant food in the root zone with Case IH custom-fit strip-till systems
The Case IH Nutri-Placer 920 features an AE 50 award winning, innovative design that is built for productivity. Whether it is the exclusive X-wing fold that allows easier movement from field to field or the commercial quality frame, control systems and attachments, the Nutri-Placer 920 is built to cover more acres per day.
The Nutri-Placer 930 has proven ground engaging components for optimal NH3 placement. In addition to a shank style applicator, it includes a High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) coulter option for optimal residue cover and greater productivity. It is available in five widths ranging from 32.5 to 47.5 ft (9.9-14.5 m).
The Nutri-Placer 940 allows you to take control of your nitrogen application. These tough, durable applicators offer commercial quality 6-by-6-inch frames available in five widths ranging from 50 to 65 feet. Choose from a variety of agronomically designed coulter or shank and sealer options to deliver uniform depth and sealing.
The Nutri-Placer 2800 models provide equal quality and many of the same features that are found on the Nutri-Placer 920, but in a smaller package. These versatile applicators are available in a range of sizes from 17.5 ft. – 37.5 ft. working width. Its intelligent design is constructed for convenience, productivity and durability to meet the specific demands of your operation.
Parts & Service
Genuine Case IH Parts & Service
Only genuine Case IH parts were made specifically for your machine and designed for peak performance. Find everything you need from filters, fluids, safety equipment and Case IH merchandise, to owners manuals, parts diagrams, paint, and batteries at the Case IH parts store.
- Next Steps
Build & Price
Find a Dealer