Titan Floaters Family
Leading the Industry
- Available in two horsepower ratings, the Titan 40 Series’ diesel engine features the world-class innovations of FPT Powertrain Technologies. This 8.7-liter engine is designed to meet tough conditions while delivering optimum fuel efficiency and ease of service.
More Comfort Means More AcresWhen application windows are narrow and every hour in the field counts, operator comfort is no luxury - it's absolutely essential. Air-ride seating, ergonomically placed, easy-to-reach controls and an ultra-quiet interior are just a few of the features that let operators work longer with less fatigue.
Optimum Control, Maximum Efficiency
- 12.1-inch Touch-Screen Interface
- Displays boom status, application rate and pressure readings
- Functions as a stand-alone rate controller or it can be an integral part of guidance or mapping systems
- Available for the FA 1030 Air Boom Applicator and 610 Liquid System
- Compatible with the Viper 4+ controllers
- Guidance, GPS receiver and Slingshot® functions all in one component
- Includes fleet management, wireless data transfer, remote diagnostics and over-the-air-updates
Optional AFS 392 Receiver
- Factory installed GNSS receiver capable of a wide range of accuracy levels.
- Can utilize WAAS and RangePoint RTX (subscription purchased separately)
- Requires AFS Pro 700 display and AFS AccuGuide autoguidance system for repeatable guidance
Durable and Responsive DesignFrom its solid, durable frame to robust drivetrain, a Titan 40 Series 3-wheel chassis is designed to work as hard as the rest of your crew during your application windows.
Handle the Most Demanding Field Conditions4-wheel Titan 40 Series Floaters are built to withstand heavy loads while at the same time offering a more comfortable ride. Available with either a 340 hp or 410 hp engine.
Run Better, For Longer
At Case IH, "maximum uptime" is one of the pillars of every product we offer. That means designing and building equipment that optimizes time in the field every day. Get in the field faster and stay there longer with time-saving features:
- Front-tilt hood for access to the engine, coolers and daily checkpoints
- Swing-out grill for radiator and cooling system maintenance (4-wheel floaters)
- Swing-out compartments on each side (3-wheel floaters)
- Ground-level service to the air tanks
- Convenient swing-out steps on 3-wheel models
- Halogen or LED lighting choices to extend the workday
Titan 3540 Floater
Titan 4040 Floater
Titan 4540 Floater
FA 1030 Air Boom Applicator
Now available in 72 and 90-ft. stainless steel boom options, this rugged applicator is built to carry more product, enhance productivity and deliver accurate application across changing terrain. Plus, a range of available configurations optimize coverage and help match your needs. Available for the Titan™ 3540 or 4540 chassis.
610 Liquid System
Parts & Service
Genuine Case IH Parts & Service
Only genuine Case IH parts were made specifically for your machine and designed for peak performance. Find everything you need from filters, fluids, safety equipment and Case IH merchandise, to owners manuals, parts diagrams, paint, and batteries at the Case IH parts store.
- Next Steps
Build & Price
Find a Dealer