Effectively Manage Soil Without Compaction
Durable and Innovative Disk Harrows
True-Tandem disk harrows series deliver the latest disk harrows technology combined with Case IH durability. The rugged frame design, exclusive Earth Metal® blades and intuitive depth adjustment help you achieve seedbed perfection.
- True-Tandem disk harrow technology combines uniformly distributed pull forces with exclusive Earth Metal blades for optimal tillage performance, even in the roughest of fields. Built on proven Agronomic Design principles, our disk harrows help you effectively manage soil and residue without compaction. Slice through tough residue, uproot root balls and level the soil to create the best possible seedbed for your crop.
Frame With Built-In Durability
- Improve balance and stability in the field with the True-Tandem frame design. The combination of mirror-matched gangs and a rugged, low-maintenance pull-through frame eliminate drift and accommodate higher ground speeds compared with the traditional double-offset frame.
- Provide exceptional center of gravity and balance
- Designed with gusset plates to maximize strength and stress distribution
- Deliver more uniform weight per blade Durable Design Attributes:
- Included LED lights are brighter and longer-lasting than incandescent lamps
- Class 3 powder coat paint finish retains color longer and is more scratch-resistant
- Overlapping weld design and welded cylinders improve durability while reducing maintenance and the chance of leaking Greaseless Bearings:
- Featured on wing pivots, rockshafts and the Crumbler
- Reduces routine maintenance, keeping you in the field longer
Mainframe & Wings:
Keep Your Edge With Earth Metal® Disk BladesOur industry-exclusive Earth Metal disk blades help you cover difficult terrain and slice penetrate hard, dry soils with confidence — even at high speeds. Earth Metal disk blades are proven to be stronger than ordinary carbon steel blades, perfect for no-till and minimum-till environments.
A rollable disk blade option is also available.
Level the Growing FieldWork the soil you want to work. The lineup of True-Tandem disk harrows engages soil to your intended depth without disrupting soil density below the operating depth. It’s a system that’s proven to provide more consistency, even as soil types change across the field. And thanks to an intuitive depth adjustment system, you easily can adjust depth control and leveling to meet the needs of your conditions and fields.
Durability and Low Maintenance For Any FieldThe True-Tandem gang assembly precisely matches front and rear gang blades for maximum productivity and a smooth seedbed, regardless of field conditions. The 18-degree gang angle paired with the concavity and crimped center of each blade gives you even cutting and mixing action. With more durability and low maintenance features, the True-Tandem disk harrow will get you in and out of the field and ready to plant.
The True-Tandem gang assembly has multiple bearing options, proven center shank design, nodular cast-iron spools and a new bolt-and-clamp mounting design.
Designed for Stability and Less CompactionOur large, stubble-resistant tires provide a greater footprint and reduce compaction for the Case IH True-Tandem series Disk Harrows. The wheels work independently for a smoother ride and longer life and the rockshaft is mounted directly to the frame for more balance.
- Frame-mounted gauge wheels are bolted directly to the frame with an adjustable, one-way pivot design for stability. Set the gauge wheel for easy wing leveling — no wrenches are needed
- Pivoting gauge radial stabilizer wheel increases surface area and provides improved durability
- Walking tandems provide excellent depth control and stability. Larger, stubble-resistant tires are available.
- Rigid wing wheels are optional rigid, dual wing wheels available as a value option for those areas with smooth field conditions
Hitch Options for Any OperationThe rugged True-Tandem frame provides two height options for the hitch, depending on the tractor’s drawbar. Whether going across rugged, rolling terrains or field to field, you’ll be able to easily maneuver your equipment.
- Front t-bone hitch is spring cushioned, featuring the “perfect hitch” clevis for tractor pin compatibility and extra safety during hook up, and engineered to maximize rear tractor tire clearance during tight turns
- Swivel hose stand is mounted directly to the pull hitch and keeps hydraulic hoses and wires out of the way during hook up and transport
- Rear hitch versatility is an optional feature that allows for pull-type attachments for additional soil conditioning, equipped with a 9-pin electronic connector for lighting and one set of hydraulic couplers and a hitch vertical capacity of 1,000 lb.
Reach Seedbed Perfection
Put the finishing touches on your seedbed with the double-edge TigerPaw Crumbler rolling reel and 3-harrow tine.
- Every bar has two edges to hit large clods twice and tuck residue under the soil’s surface for improved leveling and better seed-to-soil contact
- Formed, twisted shape limits excessive penetration into the soil to minimize accumulation of mud inside the Crumbler
- Made of high-strength steel for a longer life and mounted directly to the main frame
- Hydraulic down pressure allows downforce to be applied to the Crumbler and easily adjusted from the cab to match field conditions – force is changed with a hydraulic valve block found near the front of the tool
3-bar Coil Tine Harrow:
- Made to perform in high-residue conditions with indexed tines improve soil leveling
- Adjustable tine angles and an adjustable down pressure
Optimize Every Pass with AFS Soil Command™
In any condition, Case IH AFS Soil Command™ tillage technology adds site-specific precision to soil management. Now you can maximize environmental, economic and agronomic performance with total implement control, as-tilled mapping and the ability to create and execute soil management prescriptions.
True-Tandem 345 Disk Harrow
Case IH True-Tandem™ 345 disk harrows, with blade spacing of 7.5 or 9 in, provide straight, easy pulling for primary tillage, seedbed preparation or chemical incorporation.
True-Tandem 375 Disk Harrow
Take a deeper dive into the True-Tandem Disk Harrows Brochures
Agronomic Design Insights – Agronomically Optimize Your Seedbed1.32MB
True-Tandem 345 and 375 Disk Harrows Brochure2.49MB
Parts & Service